Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day on the Go






Valentine's Day on the Go


Well today was the first Valentine’s Day without my husband, during our whole 15 years of marriage.  I am happy to say that I survived. I spent the day preparing our daughter for her first sweetheart and cooking a romantic dinner for my parents. I am use to my husband pampering me and me pampering him on Valentine’s Day. However, I found the enjoyment in bringing smile to other people face today.  Would I rather have had my husband here, sure I would but I was still able to find a way to use my time wisely. Plus my husband and I have a marriage where we know how to make each other feel like it is Valentine’s Day any day of the year. I think that is very important in a marriage. There is no need to just show it once a year show it all year long. Well for all of you those of you with marriages on the go, I pray you all had a Happy Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment